My Date With Chuck

Tuesday, February 3, 2015



The semi-finals of Trinidad & Tobago’s national steel-pan competition-Panorama was on Sunday. It’s a day long showcase of some of the country’s best steel-pan bands. The festive yet casual occasion gave me the perfect excuse to wear my new favourite sneaks, these pink Chuck Taylors. This chambray shirt dress served as a clean back-drop for the color saturation provided by the sneaks. Oh, I also invited a multi-hued Banjara clutch and some arm candy to the fete. I felt cute and comfy as I danced to the sweet sound of pan!




                                                                                 








        Photos by my dear mummy
                
  Dress: Thrifted
       Sneakers: Champs
      Jewellery: collected from various sources


No comments:

Post a Comment