Full of Flare

Saturday, June 20, 2015


Finally found some high waisted, flared jeans that are long enough for me and also hug my curves. Lol. I'm beyond excited!  I christened them with a plain white tee, which I cut myself to achieve a slightly cropped effect. I wore heels for a lunch date but afterwards quickly swapped for these barely-there sandals. My beloved Banjara clutch provided the requisite colour. I didn't take many photos of the jeans themselves though so you can't really see the high waist . Hopefully, you can see a bit of the flare.












T-shirt: Moscino from Target
Jeans: Vintage, Rag-o-Rama
Sandals: Banana Republic
Necklace: Indian, Bombay Gal 
Clutch: Ebay or Etsy (don't remember)
Earrings: a gift from a stranger 
Bangles: Indian, thrifted
Rings: and Sole to Sole & Dillards 








2 comments:

  1. Love all of the bits and pieces of gold - especially that lovely necklace!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete