SOCIAL MEDIA

11.7.15

Army Goes Sexy





Recently I made a resolution to dress less conservatively. I've been introducing pieces to my wardrobe that hug my body more closely or reveal a bit more skin. I've long prided myself on my modest dress code. It felt good to know that my mother  & Rastafarian brother would not cringe if they saw me leaving the house. With this said, I began to think that I could amp things up some. It seems possible to celebrate my feminine sensuality while leaving a detail or two to the imagination. It's been fun to experiment with such a balance.This body conscious dress is sultry but the green shade manages to temper the steaminess. I had big plans to wear it with heels but I could not be bothered....went for my current favourite sandals instead.

Dress: Banana Republic
Belt: Thrifted
Sandals : Banana Republic
Earrings: Cultural Accents
Bag: Dooney & Burke, Thrifted

Photo Credit: Jarrod Roberts


Post a Comment