Chat to Meh Back

Saturday, August 1, 2015



I'm a sucker for a good print especially if it's in the form of a maxi dress, or jumper or twin set...Well, you get the gist. With that said, I deeply enjoy solid coloured dresses in vibrant tones. Dresses like this orange shift here have become a consistent part of my style repertoire. Pieces in saturated, exuberant colour without the punctuation of patterns are so straight to the point. They're unfussy and make such great slates for styling. I didn't even try on this linen shift because I just knew it was right. Indeed, it has proven a good buy. It's simple but far from plain. I like that it presented an opportunity for me to wear some jewellery I haven't worn in a while: wooden and ivory coloured Bangles { love elephants too much to ever buy real ivory} & turquoise coloured wooden earrings. A straw bag added one more cool texture to the ensemble.









Dress: Thrifted
Basket bag: Thrifted
Bangles:Collected from various sources
Earrings: Bombay Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment