La Negra

Tuesday, October 6, 2015



The sun has finally shown his face again in Atlanta, which means that I have finally been able to take some new ootd pics. As soon as it became clear that the rain would be at bay, I dressed , grabbed my camera and cousin {i.e. my current photographer} and headed out. Thank the heavens for dresses and black dresses at that~they invariably solve the quandary of what to wear.  With no sign of rain drops around, I felt it was safe to sport these black suede pumas that took me from the shoot to running errands, comfortably. The ensemble bolstered my growing affinity for going black. 






 Dress : Target
Shoes: Pumas
Bag: Vintage:Dooney & Burke; Thrifted
Hat: Thrifted
Necklace : Purchased in Morocco
Other jewellery collected from various sources

Photography Credit : Jaye Gardener



1 comment:

  1. The dress from TARGET! (in my French accent) mon dieu, it looks stunning on you:))))

    ReplyDelete