Wanderlust: Mexico

Thursday, March 3, 2016

      It's been about five years since my first visit to Mexico (with my best friend).
       Since my introduction vis á vis Tulum, I fell in love. Even before then
   I was enamored but that trip solidified my affection. Hands down, Mexico is one of 
 my favourite countries...such amazingly rich history and culture. Oh! and the people are so warm hearted and welcoming. There is much more of the land to explore but I'll probably end up in Tulum again. 
From top to bottom; left to right:
Frida Kahlo, iconic Mexican artist~activist; colour saturated architecture; jade Mayan artifact; boho minimalist design; Amelia Roble, an afro-latina soldier in the Mexican Revolution; Otomi textile; Mayan ruins on the Caribbean coast of Tulum.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment