SOCIAL MEDIA

27.8.14

Bedroom Bliss









 At the onset of designing my bedroom, I knew that I wished to create a space that felt luxurious and feminine without being fussy or unwelcoming to the male species. *Giggles* I wanted a room that reflected Eastern, namely, Moroccan and Indian influences. To top it off, it was imperative that I accomplished  all of this on a frugalista's budget. I think I just might have pulled it  off.

Photos by Ekiuwa, one half of the wonderful couple behind the photography, graphic design company, House of Evbuomwan. 
Check out their work here: 
www.houseofevbuomwan.com

Interior design & styling by Ancestral Memory




3 comments :

  1. WOW! This is regal, fit for the Nubian Queen that you are:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Thanks so much for those sweet words l'Nubiya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it. I have the same concept with my space, our styles are different but the result bliss is the same.

    ReplyDelete