SOCIAL MEDIA

4.8.18

My Favourite Perfume Scents






For years I could not wear alcohol based perfumes without sneezing hysterically.  During that period I resorted to perfumed oils. I sourced many of these from my sister-friend Khadidia's store. She always had a wonderful selection stocked (she still does and I still enjoy indulging in them). Anyway, while playing around with the options from Khadi's store, I noticed that there were certain fragrances/ blends of fragrances that I adored smelling on my body: Rose, Egyptian Amber, White Amber, Egyptian Musk and Jasmine. I like the combination of sweet and slightly musky - flowery sweet namely with roses and jasmines. To me these particular flowers bear such alluring and feminine aromas. They resonate with me even more when coupled with the spiciness of cloves or the earthiness of sandalwood, which are both usually found in amber blends. Just one whiff of all these warm, heady, musky sweet scents elicits sensuality.
.
These days I can wear alcohol based perfumes without my sinuses rioting so I've incorporated several more variations of my favorite 'smell goodies' into my daily adornment. Whether they are all natural oils or concocted in a lab, my favourite scents help me feel my best. There have been moments when I've considered switching things up and occasionally, I've added new scents. Through this trial and error, I've happily decided to stick to what makes me feel happy, beautiful and sexy. Some I prefer to wear on regular days, others I save for special occasions but they all make me feel powerfully feminine.

Do you have a favourite scent/fragrance that makes you feel like a queen?

Apart from my cherished supply of fragrant oils from my friend's store, here are a few of my go to l'eau de toilettes and l'eau de parfums:

11 comments :

  1. Fabulous work and had a more creativity in this work.
    Perfumes online in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along these lines, in light of your skin and your own smell aromas ought to be bought. People have various types of scents. For ladies it is scent, eau de parfum, toilette and cologne. While for men it is aroma, cologne and face ointment. Each time buy another fragrance which suits your skin and makes you constantly cool, new, youthful, noteworthy, alluring and attractive.
    Oud Perfume For Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural perfume oils are beneficial for our skin. One of the main benefits of using natural perfume oil provides essential oils for our skin. Thanks for this informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women's fragrances are extremely popular and more than likely they will continue to remain that way.https://www.jignov.com/women/beauty-personal-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is really useful and helpful to know more about the things which you have shared. I appreciate you for such a great amount of information. I assure this would be beneficial for many people. wholesale perfume oils

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article, which you have shared here about the perfumes. Your article is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. Kannaujattar is the best online store where you can Buy Attars Online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. online shopping sites - A Complete Online Men's,Women's & Kid's Fashion and Lifestyle Store For Easy jignov Fashion in India For The Fashion Lovers &Trendsettershttps://www.jignov.com/women/inner-wears/spaghetti.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, these are some really nice scents, but I believe we can't use them as office colognes because of their longitivity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you searching for the best Private Labeling Fragrance Attar Perfume Manufacturers online? Kazima Cosmetics is one of the best custom fragrance formulation and manufacturing in Delhi, India.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post, which you have shared here about the fragrance. These products are looking very beautiful and I liked all of them. Thank you so much. Local Fragrance manufacturer in USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. This data is significant and radiant which you have shared here with regards to the aroma oil. I'm dazzled by the subtleties that you have partaken in this post and It uncovers how pleasantly you comprehend this subject. I am much obliged for sharing this article here. Purchase Pure Chandan Attar Perfume Oil.

    ReplyDelete