SOCIAL MEDIA

23.10.15

Pretty Paisley




It will probably be soon that I run out of catchy captions for outfit posts featuring paisley prints. Such is the the pervasiveness of the print among my clothes. Nonetheless, I don't think I'll ever tire of wearing this  groovy print of Persian origin. Among the plethora of 'ethnic' decorative motifs, it's my favourite. I just love its whimsy and prettiness! This dress was an especially sweet find because it's pink (you already know how I feel about pink!)with the darling print fashioned in black. The contrast creates a look that I call restrained festiveness. Given the ease with which it makes me feel dressed-up, this little number will most likely be making at least one more appearance during the upcoming holiday season! Can you blame me?

Dress: Vintage;Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Boots: Nine West
Bangles: Collected from various places

Photography Credit: Jaye Gardener

Post a Comment